Me Before You: A Novel

Me Before You - Jojo Moyes This book was amazing, beautiful, heart breaking, wrecking and it left me in a place that not much books before have.

OOo Will i fell in love with you just as Lou did, slowly but with all of my heart. I understand his choice, I really do, but it doesn't make it hurt any less.

description

I know this story will stay with me forever, it's just so so... how life can change in just a few minutes and change forever...

description

Will was rich, living his life to the fullest, grabbing it with both hands, he had the looks, the means and the eagerness - concerts, wine testing, scuba diving, jumping from airplanes, until a motorbike accident that made him quadriplegic, he couldn't do anything by himself. His mother hires a girl - Louisa, to keep him company.
Lou is completely ordinary, she lives her little life, but she needs the work and she accepts the job - a 6 month contact. The work was not what she though it would be and with time it got more complicated.

Will wants to do one thing and there is no changing his mind, it's the only think he has the power to do after his accident. This book is so much more then a love story. It teaches us how to embrace life, to live to our full potential. Will wants that for her, to get her out of her comfort zone to teach her what her life can be if she is just bravo enough to try it.

These 6 months are so precious and so much can happen and it did happen.

description

I can't process everything, I'm happy for both of them in a way, it's what both of them needed, but still I'm to broken inside to really think right now.

description

I will write more, but maybe in a few days, everything is too fresh right now and I can't stop crying.