Gabriel's Inferno - Sylvain Reynard I don't know where to start with this book. When i started it I expected it to be something different and I can't say that I liked it as much as I though i will. And the end was too abrupt, I know that there is a second book but still...Both Gabriel and Julia have a lot of issues and secrets. They are afraid to trust, to commit, to love. But together they learn how to do all of it. They first met 6 years ago and after spending some time together - they never forgot each other. Their meeting was like light in the darkness for both their lives. Since then Julia never forgot about them for years she slept with a picture of him under her pillow, she started to learn Italian and got a huge interest in Dante and she wants to get her Master degree in Dante. And that is how they meet again after all these years. But he doesn't remember her and she doesn't tell him who she is until Gabriel's sister came in town. After that begins the attraction between them but they are teacher and a student, they try to fight what they are feeling but in the end they decide to give it a real shot after the semester is finished. But before they go there they try to fight their issues, to reveal their secrets.There was a constant comparison between Dante and Beatrice and Gabriel and Julia. Like their story was almost the same.I can't say that i enjoyed reading the book. It was a slow and long read. There are a lot of similarities with Fifty Shad of Grey. But Gabriel's Inferno is like cliche in comparison to Fifty Shades. But here Gabriel had a vasectomy so he wouldn't be able to have any children. If I'm not mistaken his exact words were: "people like me shouldn't reproduce" . I don't know but I can't say that it was that bad for a first book of the author. I just don't know both characters have so many issues and they try to fight them together but it just didn't seem enough. I hope the second book to be better but I'm not sure if I want to read it very soon or at all.