Shatter Me

Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi I've seen this book around the site in groups and polls, but I didn't think it would be that interesting, but i decided to give it a chance anyway and I totally loved it. The best dystopia book I've ever read, I finished it only for a few hours because i couldn't put it down.I rarely say this for a book, but i really can't think for even on thing that I disliked about it.Juliette is such an amazing character she always is trying to help or to do something good for the others even when for all of her live no one wanted to be around her or to talk to her even her parents hated her and send her away not carrying what will happen with her. I really enjoyed reading about her.And Adam what's there not to like about him. He is so gorgeous. He had a really hard life and now he have to take care for his little brother, it was very nice to read about Adam and James. And of course Juliet. The stories Adam told her how he remembered all the good things she did, how he had always loved her and never stopped looking for her it was so sweet. And of course their moments together. They were one of my favorite parts of the book.This book can teach a lot of lessons. About the good in people, how there is always hope for something better.The next book will come out in 2013, there is a lot of time until then, but I'm sure the waiting will be worthed. Read this book, it's really good.